Week 6: 1-minute sound piece

                                                                  1-minute sound piece




    "Music shall fill the air"(McLuhan, 111). It is so true that musics actually come from the air and fill the air. To me, music comes from a simple thought and fill my brain with numerals of great ideas. The audio I made was about an emotional transition from sadness to happiness. There are four parts in my sound piece.1️⃣The audio I recorded was on a day that I went back to Ormsby from the conservatory, and I recorded the sound on the sidewalk. 2️⃣ I remembered the day was cloudy and chilly. When I walked across the avenue, I noticed that everything was turning yellowThe wind blew heavily and messed up my hair. I felt winter was really coming. 3️⃣HOWEVER, reading period was coming too. I planned to do this project on the first day of the reading period, and I had a plenty of time. The sadness suddenly flew away, and the wind was even no longer cold. The happy notes were jumping to my head so this was the third part4️⃣ The last part was like the ending part, and I put my own voice in it. I made it sound like the broadcasting, and I am the narrator to introduce the song writer, which is myself.


评论

  1. I really like your melody and the idea of "yellow lights are flashing"! That's so amazing to use the sound in our lives.

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Week 3: the Eye of of the Beholder

Week 1: Come to my world

Week 2: REFLECTION BLOG