Week 9: Art Show!

My First Art Show

    It is so cool to hold an art show! This is my very first time of participating in an art show, and I felt very proud of myself. They all look so good!! Honestly, when I stepped into the empty room, I didn't even know what was going on and how it would be looked like. However, when we put our pictures into the frames, and hanged them onto the wall, they were suddenly different. Especially when the lights were on, and I was like "woooow". I am really an artist!! I will always remember this feeling whenever I will have art shows in the future. I really appreciated that!

    Also, I enjoyed the entire process of taking pictures, editing them, making photo book, and printing my favorite pictures, although it took a very long time. I met many problems, but my friends helped me a lot. They gave me so much support. This art show gathers everyone's fantastic ideas. I read through all of my classmates' photobooks very carefully, and I deeply appreciate everyone's effort. I will walk in to the art show many times. It is so nice!


评论

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Week 3: the Eye of of the Beholder

Week 1: Come to my world

Week 8: Research Report